In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall. Some speak of the future,
my love she speaks softly, she knows there’s no success like failure, and that failure’s no success at all.

— Bob Dylan (Love Minus Zero/No Limit)

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Day Twenty-Three: Starbucks, Goodbye Texas, And A Long Greyhound Journey

Today was very unexciting as it was mostly spent travelling. I checked out of the hostel and spent a couple of hours in Starbucks, waiting for my departure time that afternoon. Although this wasn't too exciting, I did manage to get a few blog posts done, and I had a Skype chat with my family.

When the time came to leave, I got a bus uptown to the Greyhound station from where I left on my journey to Denver, Colorado. This was my worst journey so far on they Greyhound as all the seats were taken meaning I had very little legroom. We made stops in Dallas and Amarillo before eventually leaving Texas and crossing over into New Mexico where I eventually got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment